Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry

For our school gala we were asked to donate items for the colour raffles- you get allocated a colour according to which class your child is in.  So orange and purple were our colour themes this time round.  So amongst other things I whipped up a few little items with my Stampin' Up! supplies.
 
First up- a post it note holder.  These make quite cool little gifts.  Simply take a piece of cardstock that measures 8×3.5″ and score it at 2, 2 3/8, 5 1/2 and 5 7/8 inches (9x20cm and score at 5,6,14 and 15cm) and then decorate as you like!  Information CASED  from this blog here
I used half a Velcro dot to secure mine.
 


Next up Mr Owlie makes another appearance on a kraft grid journal.  I have used gold metallic baker's twine, the owl and bird builder punches, kraft sticker, alphabet rotary stamp and cardstock. (Please note the washi is not SU).


Finally a notebook covered with typeset paper and the butterflies I so love in Rich Razzleberry.  I have used pearls and linen thread also.




Local peeps:  The Enner Glynn Gala is next Sunday 2nd Nov 10-2:00pm.  Would love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment