Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Butterfly Basics Mini Cards

I have been stamping for over twenty years and have owned many a stamp but I have to say that 'Butterfly Basics' would have to be one of my most FAVOURITE sets of all time.  I like that it contains beautiful images (more than one that can be the focal image), background stamps, sentiments and a quote.  Love love love.
 

My mini cards fit inside the 'Square Envelopes'.  I have repeated the same design, simply changing the flower colour on each. 




Two sleeps to go until the first ever Nelson (New Zealand) Stampin' Up Extravaganza.  Exciting!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Sal - liking what you have done with that stamp set. See you on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete