Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Hearth and Home: Part three

I can't claim this card as my own.  Ria Kaire created this beauty.  I like her clever use of the die to create a double window.  Isn't the scene she created neat and I just LOVE the cat in black shimmer paper.
 
Stamp sets used:  Cozy Christmas and Happy Scenes
Dies used:  Hearth and Home, Festive Fireside and Christmas Greetings 
 
 

Thanks Ria for permitting me to share today.

No comments:

Post a Comment