Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Numbers Sneak Peek

My in-laws recently celebrated a very special occasion- their 50th wedding anniversary.  The Number of Years Stamps and coordinating framelits were perfect to make them a special card.
 

I am enjoying using the glimmer paper with the number dies.  50 years is a golden anniversary- so the gold glimmer paper was just the thing!


The colour scheme I have used includes Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz.


The Embossing Folder 'Softly Falling' will be continuing into the new Occasions catalogue.

The new stamps and dies used to make this card can be ordered from Jan 5th, when the Occasions catalogue goes live.  

Enjoy the sun and festivities.  Blessings xo

No comments:

Post a Comment