Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Three wee projects

I was lucky enough to have a girly weekend away in Hamner Springs earlier this month.  Friends, shopping, crafting, hot pools, yummy food...  what more could a girl want! 
 
I wanted to share with you the sweet gifts from a couple of the ladies. 
 
The first (created by Brenda) includes a gorgeous tag made using the scalloped tag topper punch and stamped using the Hostess Set 'Love You Lots'.  The lace, linen thread, gold clip and cellophane bag are all Stampin' Up! products. 
 
 


Elaine made these sweet little boxes using In-Color DSP, which housed three choccies.  Delightful.  Handmade gifts are the best!  


This year my friends asked me if I would like to teach a workshop.  One of the projects I taught was this diamond fold Foxy card.  Thanks Adriana Koch for the inspiration.  I followed this tutorial for the fancy fold.  I used Stampin' Up!'s 'A Little Foxy Suite'. 




Until next time!  xx Sal

1 comment:

  1. Awww gotta love girlie weekends. Loved the foxy cards we made. :)

    ReplyDelete