Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, October 28, 2016

Cookie Cutter Baby

Last month I taught this card using the Cookie Cutter bundle. 
 
After embossing the cardstock ('Sparkle embossing folder)' I inked under the left corner by rubbing the cardstock directly over the inkpad and then curled it around using a kebab stick.
  

Mica flakes have been used around the edge of the circle and as accents on the wee eskimo.  Pom-pom trim adds interest!


I gave the ladies the option of a gingerbread man too- using sheer Mint ribbon and Mint scalloped circle, with Crumb Cake ink and mat (in place of the Basic Gray).  I loved this version that some of the ladies made! (**yes should have taken a pic** LOL).

Thanks to the lovely women who came along to my Stamp-a-Stack today.  Photos of the cards will be posted within the next few weeks. 

Save the Date-  NOV 19th for the Nelson Extravganza.  Please contact me to book a place:  sally.robertson@email.com

Have a good weekend. x


1 comment: