Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Foxy 40!

A Twist and Pop card certainly makes a WOW statement.  Here's a card I made for a friend last year. 
 
The belly band is made with silver glimmer paper, with our luxurious satin ribbon in silver also. 
 

The sentiment on the card front is stamped and punched using the 'Thoughtful Banners' bundle.  VERY versatile, I use this often.  Not to forget the sweet foxy bundle and DSP.


The inside sentiment and '40' come from the 'Number of Years'.  Lots of friends and family have had BIG birthdays and anniversaries over the last year so I have really appreciated this set!    More of the foxy DSP inside too.



Off to another wedding tomorrow.  The card I have made is not your ordinary wedding card!  I will look forward to sharing that with you sometime soon.  Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment