Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

'Beautiful You' and Coffee and Cards

 Last weekend was the Nelson Extravaganza.  At these events participants make five projects throughout the course of the day, each taught by a different demonstrator(s). 
 
My project was a set of three notecards using the 'Beautiful You' stamp set.
 
It's easy to create beautiful backgrounds with Stampin' Up's Watercolour Pencils and an aquabrush!   
 


The elegant lady was coloured with a watercolour pencil and overstamped in ink (both using the colour 'Pacific Point').


Lastly my fave of the three women...  Here we masked her, sponged around, created the splatters with the Gold 'Wink of Stella' and paper pieced used the lovely 'Falling in Love' DSP.


The set is bundled together with a Soft Sky belly band that has been embossed through the Big Shot using the 'Falling Petals' embossing folder.  


Lastly I have a new event happening over the next three Wednesdays.....

Coffee and Card at The Garden Window Café

Have a cuppa and make a beautiful card. Beginners welcome

Isel Park, Stoke, Nelson

Weds March 15th, 22nd and 29th

Pop in between 10:00 and 11:30am

$10 per person (includes the cuppa and the card!)

Weather dependent



Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment