Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Layout at Last

Introducing our littlest wee guy, thoroughly enjoying his kai during our 'Mother's Day' lunch last year. LOL.
 
I  am reaching for the Adventure Bound Stack quite a bit at the moment for scrapbooking and card making.  The circle you see is scrunched up filter paper.  The pack includes some pre cut circles.  Just {love} the sunshine paper from the 'Sweet Dreams' line. 
 
I

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment