Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

Yah it's the weekend!  Yesterday when I was hanging out the washing I had a couple of ideas for Valentines day.  Kind of eleventh hour but hey I got there in the end.  Simple little Valentines treats for all my boys.
 



These little cellophane bags are really cute and such a good price.  They're self adhesive at the top too. 


 
Have an awesome weekend folks.  xoxo
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments: