Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Big retiring sale, be quick!

It's time to say farewell to some beautiful products, which means savings for you on a lot of items.  There's some beautiful stamp pads on the list (one as low as $5.98), packs of Designer Series Paper for $11.48, some amazing punches (up to 50% off) and that's to name just a few. 

Follow the link to check out the retiring stock or please email me for a PDF copy.  Please ensure when you are browsing on the S U site that the box on the top right of the screen is 'New Zealand'.  Retiring Specials.  Be quick as the specials are only available while stocks last.

Please email me at:  sally.robertson@email.com to order items or request a list of products.

I'm on a mission to finish Harry's first year album, which is 8x8 (inches) in size.  I find, due to the size, that it is best not to over embellish these pages. 

Here I have used 'Flashback' DSP (retiring).  It's a lovely muted and versatile range.  The corrugated banner is from the Project Life 'Playground Accessory Pack' (down to $9.98- bargain).



Thanks for looking!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a layout using your SU products. Love the photo :)

    ReplyDelete