Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Shabby Pocket Pouch

Here's a project I whipped up as a sample for the Nelson Extravaganza last month.  It's a shabby pocket envelope all ready to be stuffed with goodies.  I'm thinking perhaps a set of cards or tags or both?!
 
I started with Crumb Cake Cardstock, trimmed to the desired size, adhered the bottom and sides, and rounded the top corners.  Easy peasy! 
 
 

The shabby aqua colour (card and ink) is Lost Lagoon.  Lovely isn't it?  I've been making use of the delicate line of small pearls lately for that extra touch. 


'Summer Silhouettes' stamp set.  Stunning.
 


The 'Something Borrowed' Embellishments are on special this week.




Hope you have a lovely weekend with some craft time thrown in there somewhere. ox
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: