Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Altered Notebook with Swallowtail

Here's a notebook that I crafted for one of my Canadian 'sisters'.  I was inspired by a design I found on Pinterest by Monica Gale.
 
This project has some of my most loved S U supplies as I am a sucker for vintage.  
 
**The washi tape is part of the Everyday Chic range and it is on special this week in NZ until 6/10/15) **
 

I started by covering a standard everyday notebook with Typeset DSP and went from there.  The splatter background is made using a stamp from the 'Awesomely Artistic' set.  I reach for this a lot.



Thanks for looking!  Sal

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: