Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Monday, October 5, 2015

Grateful

I was greatly inspired by a card made by Wendy Weixler here.
 
To make my version I used the 'Woodland' Embossing folder.  I was thrilled with the detail it has.  I have used neutral tones and 'Mossy Meadow' for my colour palate. 
 
 

I'm using that 'Gold Metallic Thread' on just about every project right now.  I love the effect it gives.



'Awesomely Artistic' splatters again.



I am grateful for you for looking at my blog today :)  {giggle}

Go well!
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for a very crafty (and enabling) friend ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete