Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

{Heart} Numbers

I made this card for a special lady who turned 60 not so long ago.  I combined a SAB set 'What I Love' (flowers) with the Number of Years stamps and Dies. 
 
The colour combo is Blackberry Bliss + Melon Mambo + Pear Pizazz
(The Flowers were inspired by a design by Leonie Schroder).
 
I really like using S U's Glimmer Paper with the number dies.  It adds that extra special factor I think.
 

"the number of years the world has been a better place because you're in it".  Lovely!  I used the Rotary Stamp for the small 60 (below).

Many Blessings! Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment