Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Rose Garden Thinlets

The rose dies in the 'Rose Garden Thinlet' set are so simple and elegant that it doesn't take much to make a beautiful card or package.
 
For the first project here I used 'Gold Foil' on a 'Kraft Tag a Gift Bag', which has been embossed with the 'softly falling' EF.  The sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set 'Rose Wonder'.  The gift was for our neighbour who looked after our cat while we were away.
 
 

A few supplies can make a simple yet stunning card.  Rose die, doily and sequins.  Yum!

 
 
Have a lovely weekend.  We have an early start at cricket this morning and then I'll be getting my craft on with a bunch of ladies at a workshop this afternoon.  Sally :)

1 comment: