A special card for a special friend. This also became one of the projects I taught in class last week. I followed an online tutorial to make the bones of the card- the SU design is my own. You can find the tutorial with dimensions here
- I used metallic thread for the balloon strings also.
- The card fits into an envelope made with the punch board (DSP cut to 11 x 11").
- Wink of Stella clear was used on the balloons, gold on the 'Celebrate'.
- Vintage Faceted button with an iced rhinestone.
- The dies are 'Deco Labels' and 'Large Numbers'.
- The 'awesome' sentiment comes from 'Grateful Bunch'.
- DSP is my all time fave 'Typeset'
- I used 'Bermuda Bay' for the balloons. One of the ladies opted for 'Melon Mambo' which also looked stunning.