Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Balloon Builders Bendi

A special card for a special friend.  This also became one of the projects I taught in class last week.  I followed an online tutorial to make the bones of the card- the SU design is my own.  You can find the tutorial with dimensions here
 
 
  • I used metallic thread for the balloon strings also. 
  • The card fits into an envelope made with the punch board (DSP cut to 11 x 11"). 
  • Wink of Stella clear was used on the balloons, gold on the 'Celebrate'.
  • Vintage Faceted button with an iced rhinestone.
  • The dies are 'Deco Labels' and 'Large Numbers'.
  • The 'awesome' sentiment comes from 'Grateful Bunch'.
  • DSP is my all time fave 'Typeset'
  • I used 'Bermuda Bay' for the balloons.  One of the ladies opted for 'Melon Mambo' which also looked stunning.
Blessings. Sal xo

2 comments: