Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, April 15, 2016

Sweet Seahorses

Following the extravaganza in Nelson I wanted to continue my sea theme for the thank you cards I gave my customers with their orders

My extravaganza project featured a jellyfish (From Land to Sea).  Here I have used a trio of seahorses (By the Tide).  The seahorse panel is 'Shimmery White cardstock' that has been painted with SU's aqua painters.  


The 'Crumb Cake' cardstock has been stamped with 'Timeless Textures' and the sentiment is a 'Greeting Thinlet'.

Off to the demonstrator event 'On Stage' tomorrow morning.  Will be getting up at ridiculous-o'clock to catch a plane.  Looking forward to the experience as a first timer.  

Hugs.  Sally. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Sal and enjoy your time at "On Stage" :)

    ReplyDelete