Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

On Stage 2016. Hello Flirty Flamingo

I was thrilled to be selected to be an On Stage display stamper for Stampin' Up! in April 2016.  What a ride it was!  It was a pleasure to be working alongside the two other creative kiwi display stampers Delys Cram and Emily Campbell

The two samples that I have for you today showcase the new fun in colour 'Flirty Flamingo'.  A gate fold card first up that features a new stamp set 'Swirly Bird'. 


I have created the coloured background inside the butterfly die cut using the 'Watercolour Wash' stamp with a hint of 'Wink of Stella' in gold.  Notice the gorgeous new 1 cm Ruched ribbon.  So yummy! 


Keep popping back as I will continue to showcase my samples over the next few weeks as we welcome in the new annual catalogue which goes live June 1st. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh very nice Sal, love the name (and colour) of Flirty Flamingo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sound of the Stella wink pens gorgeous cards Sally

    ReplyDelete