Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, May 5, 2016

On Stage Dapper Denim

Over the next few weeks I am showing you the samples I made as a display stamper for On Stage in Auckland New Zealand.  Today I introduce you to Dapper Denim

A 'Mini Treat Bag' with the brand new DSP and Ruched ribbon.  Yum!  The photo doesn't do the ribbon justice.  It is GORGEOUS IRL. 

The little boat comes from the new 'Swirly Bird' set. 


Secondly a more elegant package.  The Denim is just stunning with gold don't you think?  I made the box with the Simply Scored Tool.  More of that yummy Ruched Ribbon.  Yes it comes in all the new In Colours!


Thanks for looking and have a lovely week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment