Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Open Home this Sunday June 12th


If you are in Nelson this weekend, you are invited to my Open Home to launch the new catalogue.  Here's the scoop:

Sunday June 12th, Enner Glynn, 2-4:00pm, $10

·         Demonstrations 
·         Two ‘make and takes’. 
·         See brand new products and samples. 
·         Spot prizes
·         Take home the new Idea book/Catalogue

·         Plus all orders of $30 or more placed between 1st and 12th June will go in the draw to win a Stampin’ Up! prize pack worth over $60

·         Book in with a friend that I haven’t met before and you and your friend will receive a gift

 
**Bookings are essential please as I will be preparing kits for the projects**
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment