Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Fairy Celebration

I surprised myself with this set as I have never been particularly into fairies but I think it is just gorgeous.  The set lends itself to lots of possibilities and coordinates with the two S U butterfly punches.
 

I stamped on 'Shimmery White Cardstock' using 'Black Archival' ink and used aqua painters to colour.   The background has been sponged.  The large flower has been raised up with dimensionals.  From memory 'wink of stella' was also applied for added sparkle (can't resist this product!!). 


For the white spots on the toadstool I used white enamel (non SU).


Thanks for looking! 

I have a couple of spaces left in my card class this upcoming Friday (1st July) if you are in Nelson.  We are going to make a pretty shaker card and a simple fancy fold.  sally.robertson@email.com

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, i love how the fairy is holding the flower, and that toadstool is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sally. Might have to take a second look at that set LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete