Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Candy Cane Lane DSP

Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) is just lovely.  The colour scheme of Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red and Whisper White is fresh and oh so nice!
 
My first share is a 'batch' of tags that I whipped up to pop in with customer orders the other week.  The birdhouse has been fussy cut from the DSP, with dazzling diamonds glitter sprinkled for extra sparkle!  Thanks to Billie Moan for the inspiration behind these tags.
 



At the Nelson Extravaganza my guests received a Tiny Treat Box with a little NZ made soap from http://thehoneybunchshop.com/ .  Their soaps are divine! 


Again I  have used Candy Cane Lane DSP and handmade the bows using S.U's Bow Builder punch.  I'm glad I treated myself to this punch for the holiday season.  It just completes the boxes nicely! 


I mixed and matched the patterns for a fun look....


It's not too late to order for your Christmas projects.  Sally x

2 comments: