Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

More 'Pine' candy

Todays share shows a few of the products in the Christmas Pines Suite.  Pictured on the front of the card you can see:
  • The elegant Pine Bough Embossing Folder (down to $11.03 till 28/11/16)
  • Pine Cones and Bow die cut with the Pretty Pines Thinlet Dies
  • A sentiment stamped in Emerald Envy from the Christmas Pines set (also on special) 
 

Inside there is more stamping and a strip of DSP (Presents and Pinecones).  I love the sweet white pinecones on the patterned paper.

Ordering again Monday peeps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment