Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Magic

Here's a fun card CASED from Beatrice Salazar Redd on the Facebook group Stampin' Cafe.  It's a fun interactive card, where the train slides along the track.  A fun card to give a family with little people! 
 
Christmas Magic is such a neat stamp set and it is retiring Jan 3rd.  With the exception of the stripes and splatters, all the other images you see are from this set. 
 
 

To make the train track I used a 'Sliding Star' die and attached dimensionals and washers to the back of the train to enable it to move along the 'tracks'.  The splatters and stripes are from 'Gorgeous Grunge'- a MUST HAVE!


Hope you're keeping on top of it all at the moment.  Such a busy time!  Blessings. x

No comments:

Post a Comment