Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Jar of Love

 
'Jar of Love' is a wonderfully huge stamp set- 37 stamps!  It lends itself to many possibilities.  It was one of the first sets that jumped out at me when I first viewed the new catty.
 
The following two projects I taught last class.  Firstly a shaker card using some window sheet and our new foam adhesive strips. 
 

Next up, still using 'Jar of Love' a 'Cut Apart Card'.  The ladies chose DSP from the 'Serene Scenery Pack'.  Such a versatile pack of paper!!  I have taught this type of card a couple of times lately and it seems to be well received.  Relatively easy to do but quite different as well. 

 

If you're interested in attending the Nelson Extravaganza on the 23rd July please let me know!

I will be teaching along with Jacque, Adriana,  Rebecca and Sarah.

Our theme is ‘Get Messy’.  Come along and learn some fun techniques.

You will create five projects using the latest products from Stampin’ Up!
Date: 23rd July
Time: 9:45 am to 4:00pm (doors open at 9:30)
Place:  Stoke Hall
Cost: $35
(includes a $10 voucher to spend on the day on orders of $50 or more).

No comments:

Post a Comment