Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Scenic Sayings-yes please!

I'm getting a lot of use out of the 'Scenic Sayings' stamp set.  It's actually a set I won in the Prize Patrol at Onstage earlier this year.  :)  Thanks Stampin' Up!
 
For my first card I have embossed the sentiment with 'Copper Embossing Powder' and the yummy copper washi tape is from the 'Affectionately Yours' pack.
 


'Hey There Friend'- another cool 'Scenic Sayings' stamp.  Bold, funky and modern.  I was inspired by a gift bag in the catty for this diagonal design.   


See the doily?  That's a metallic foil doily turned upside down.  The background spots are from 'Gorgeous Grunge'- a very well used stamp set, that's for sure. 


Don't overlook the 'Scenic Sayings' set.  I give it the thumbs up.  Thanks for visiting. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment