Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Serene Scenery Suite and Bonus Days

Sometimes it's nice to keep things super simple.  Inspired by a card in the catty I put together these simple numbers.
 
All of the cards use Serene Scenery DSP and the Scenic Sayings stamp set.  The first cards have Pool Party Stitched Satin Ribbon and use Bermuda Bay ink.
 


Using the same suite but this time with a Delightful Dijon colour way.  The 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon is lovely too.



Last but not least there is a promotion on at the moment BONUS DAYS.  Spend $110 now, receive a $11 coupon valid 2-31 August. 

 
If you live in NZ and don't have a demonstrator I would love to help you sally.robertson@email.com
 
Have a wonderful weekend.  One week until the Nelson Extravaganza. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh very nice Sal but did wonder how you stamped that background until I read it all properly. LOL

    ReplyDelete