Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year

Wow the new year is here!  Happy New Year to my lovely readers.  Hope you are healthy, happy and finding a bit of time to craft. 
 
It's not long now until.... 
SALE-A-BRATION
and the Occasions catalogue
JAN 6TH they kick off
 
I am looking forward to showing you some sneak peaks of some of the new releases. 
 
For now a couple more projects using 'Freaky Friends'.  On my son's birthday card I have attached a 'Minecraft' pin as he is mad keen on the computer game.
 




Thanks for stopping by. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment