Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Shabby chic takeout box

Hi there. It's hot as here in Nelson. Will be dipping my feet in our new paddling pool very soon.

Had fun with this box. A super size for some mini cookies, some soaps or craft supplies.  I have used the heart mask directly on the box. The resist card has been inked with rose coral chalk ink.

Everything you see is Stampin up. Xo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, love that resist pp i know it looks fab IRL go you..

    ReplyDelete