Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's Sale-A-Bration time!

 
Sale-A-Bration and the new Occasions Catalogue have now been released.  Head on over to view NZ Stampin Up Store
 
 

I have been showing a few sneaks on facebook the last few days.  If you would like to follow me on FB the address is: https://www.facebook.com/sallyrobertsoncreates


Sahara Sand Lace and Something Borrowed embellies...


The bows are from the 'Handpicked Framelits Dies' and the sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration set 'Lotus Blossom'. 



Finally this little guy is from the 'Hey,Valentine' set


That's all folks. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment