Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Painted Blooms and From the Garden

This project uses products from the new Stampin' Up 2015 Occasions Catalogue
 
Firstly I made an envelope with an 'Envelope Punch Board' out of 'Painted Blooms' Designer Series Paper.  This paper range is simply stunning. See the watercolour effect.  Just beautiful.
 
Them I made another envelope and embellished it with a 'Handpicked Framelits Die' and 'From the Garden' Stamps. 


I used Blendabilities to colour in the flowers.  The three petal layers made it very easy with the dark, medium and light pens.



Open up and there is the sweet cheery sentiment.  Again the stamps are 'From the Garden' and the dies 'Handpicked Framelits'.



I have used half a Velcro dot on each envelope for reusability. The edge of the die cut has been inked with the new Chalk Box Rose Coral ink. 

1 comment: