Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Daisy Delight

A couple of weeks back I had fun making some customer thank you cards using the new 'Daisy Delight' bundle.  The stamp set and punch are proving very popular!  I had fun playing and trying a few different ways of using the new products.  Come and see..
 
All of the 3"x3" cards use the daisy punch and Whisper White cardstock.
 
Sponging the petals created a sweet, soft look.  Applying fine tipped adhesive and sprinkling dazzling diamonds glitter worked a treat.
 

The DSP across the bottom of the cards is 'Fresh Florals' and the pack contains all of the new in-colours.


From left to right:  The first daisy is stamped, then sponged and fine tipped adhesive is then used over the flower centre.  The middle daisy is made using 'vellum' along with a faceted gem centre.  Strips of the Floral DSP make up the background, .  Envelopes are made with the envelope punch board in coordinating DSP.
 


The sentiment 'thank you' is also from the Daisy Delight stamp set.  Shown here in 'Berry Burst' (new).

I appreciate my customers.  Thank you to you all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment