Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Reflection Technique

A little while ago I attended a class taught by my friend Adriana Koch and she taught the reflection technique using 'Beautiful You'.  I had seen cards made using this technique but it was great to try it out for myself.  'Beautiful You' is a lovely set that lends itself to a variety of techniques, such as this one.
 
 



These cards are for sale at 'Little Shop on Alabama' in Blehheim NZ.  If you would like supplies to make your own cards please contact me sally.robertson@email.com



No comments:

Post a Comment