Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

High Tide

I'm so pleased that the 'High Tide' set continued into the new annual catalogue.  It lends itself to some beautuful sea scenes.  Today's share is a card I taught earlier this year.  It is CASED from Tina Zinck 'The Serene Stamper'.  Her creation can be found here
 

The card is created by masking and sponging with a bit of heat embossing thrown in!  It's a great set for making cards for the men in our lives too.  The Stampin' Up! inks used for this creation are:
  • Whisper White
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • So Saffron
  • Crushed Curry
  • Watermelon Wonder (retired)
  • Perfect Plum
  • Night of Navy
  • Memento Black

I have two spaces left for my July 7th card class (10-12:00) if you are local to the Nelson/Tasman region.  Please contact me for more information.  sally.robertson@email.com


Have a great weekend folks.  I'm looking forward to teaching a couple more masculine cards this afternoon.  Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment