Contact me to:

Please contact me to order Stampin' Up! products or book a workshop in the Nelson/Tasman regions
sally.robertson@email.com

I run card classes monthly on a Friday morning and am involved in the Nelson Stampin' Up! Extravaganzas.

I value my customers. Please ask about my customer loyalty programme.

All enquiries are welcome!

Friday, June 9, 2017

'Oh So Eclectic'

Introducing 'Oh So Eclectic' a brand new stamp set which is in the 2017-2018 annual catalogue.  In fact samples feature on the front cover of the new catalogue.  I was lucky enough to win this set at On-Stage Auckland and I really like it! 
 
Today's share is the swap I made recently for our wider SU team.  The colour combo is:  Powder Pink (new), So Saffron, Soft Sky, Berry Burst (new) and Basic Gray.   
 
 

I fussy cut the leaves (as the matching dies weren't available when I was making the swaps).  The dies will be very useful for future projects! 


A final note of thanks to the ladies who came to my class this morning.  I really enjoy our mornings together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment